The global investment cycle will…
OPEC, Output Cut, Oil Prices,…
Last year the top ten Houston-area business executives received compensation packages worth a combined $215 million.
According to Longnecker & Associates the top 100 best paid executives received packages that had increased by an average of 12.8 percent compared to 2010. Oil and gas companies dominate the list.
Below is a list of the top ten best paid executives and how much direct compensation they received in 2011. A more complete list can be found here.
1. Marathon Oil Corp. President and CEO Clarence P. Cazalot made $31.5 million.
2. Former CEO ConocoPhillips Jim Mulva made $27.7 million.
3. LyondellBasell Industries CEO James L. Gallogly made $23.4 million.
4. Anadarko Petroleum chairman and CEO James Hackett made $23.1 million.
5. Cooper Industries Chairman and CEO Kirk Hachigian made $21.1 million.
6. Former Nabors Industries CEO Eugene M. Isenberg made $19.4 million.
7. American National Insurance Co. CEO and Chairman Robert Moody made $18.9 million.
8. Schlumberger Chairman and former CEO Andrew Gould made $17.8 million.
9. Nabors Industries President and CEO Anthony Petrello made $15.9 million.
10. Halliburton CEO David Lesar made $15.8 million.
By. Charles Kennedy of Oilprice.com
Charles is a writer for Oilprice.com