James Stafford, Publisher/Editor-In-Chief:
- Founder of OilPrice.com
- Decade of private banking & asset management for many Fortune 500 companies. (Including Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley).
- Key understanding of energy markets dynamics.
- Has authored articles for CNBC, NY Times, Huffington Post, Financial Times & 100's of other business journals (online & print).
Heather Maher, Editor:
- Formerly Washington Bureau Chief for Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.
- Former Senior Washington Correspondent for RFE/RL.
- Media experience includes Sr. Editor – ABC News.com, Executive Online Editor – Brillscontent.com, Assignment Editor – CNN Int., Sr. Editor – Transitions online (TOL.org), News Editor – Prague Post.
Nick Cunningham, Deputy Editor:
- A journalist covering oil, gas, coal, nuclear power & geopolitics of energy.
- Writes regular features for OilPrice.com's Exclusive Energy Intelligence Report. Was Energy Policy Analyst for a Washington think tank.
- Features appeared in The Hill, Breaking Energy, Christian Science Monitor, CNBC, Motley Fool, Financial Post & others.
Martin Tiller - Investing/Trading & Opportunities Editor:
- Unique perspectives in writing about financial/energy markets.
- Over 18 years working in Foreign Exchange markets of London, Moscow, Tokyo & Warsaw.
- A broker with in-depth knowledge of inter-market workings.
- Has an understanding of the psychology/techniques of traders.
Andy Tully – Industry News Editor:
- A veteran journalist with nearly 40 years at United Press International, Associated Press, Washington Times & Radio Free Europe.
- Work includes reporting from New York/Washington, editing at UPI/AP's central General News Desks, and UPI's Foreign Editor in mid-1990's.
- News editing experience often involved complex stories on economic & scientific issues.
Claude Salhani – Middle East Specialist:
- A journalist/author/political analyst based in Beirut, specializing in Middle East, political Islam & terrorism issues.
- Former Editor of Middle East Times & long time contributor to Washington Times & Beirut's Executive Magazine.
- Former International Editor, UPI International & UPI's Terrorism/Security Desks.
Chris Dalby – Latin American Specialist:
- Sr. Editor, Mexico Oil & Gas Review, Mexico Mining Review, Mexico Energy & Sustainability Review.
- Was World News Editor & Business Editor for Global Times. Covered international relations, finance & energy topics for Brazil, China, Malaysia, USA & Africa, featuring how global demand impacts foreign policy.
- Has written for the Guardian, Foreign Policy, Reuters, Huffington Post.
Andrew Topf – Energy Technology Specialist:
- Veteran mining/energy reporter based in Vancouver, B.C.
- Has written for Mining.com, Resource Investing News, Oil & Gas Product News & has conducted video interviews with major resource leaders.
- Holds degrees in political science and journalism, Masters Degree from London School of Economics.
Dan Dicker – Oil Trader & Editor of Inside Investor:
- More than 25 years experience on New York Mercantile Exchange floor, trading crude oil, natural gas, unleaded gasoline & heating oil futures.
- President of MercBloc, LLC, wealth management firm.
- Author, Oil's Endless Bid, and has participated in 100’s of radio/tv broadcasts with CNBC, MSNBC, Bloomberg, CNN & ABC News, others.
Jim Hyerczyk – Energy Trader:
- Involved in financial markets since 1982, specializing in the futures industry.
- Added specialties in equity & Forex markets, as well as different capacities in the financial industry from technical analyst to commodity trading advisor.
- Uses W.D.Gann Theory as his core methodology, incorporating combinations of pattern/price/time to develop analyses.
Dave Forest – Energy Analyst:
- Experienced geologist involved in mining, oil & gas environmental sectors.
- Co-Founder, Sunward Resources, Condoto Platinum, Asia Pacific Mining…firms that have discovered over 100 million ounces of precious metals. Has raised over $85m in exploration/development capital.
- Travels extensively researching natural resource opportunities.
- Formally certified – (Daniel Johnston & Co.)in analyzing petroleum production sharing contracts. (PSC's).