Write for OilPrice.com
We are looking for writers, analysts and companies who focus on Energy, commodities, finance and Geopolitical topics.
Why should you become a writer/contributor to OilPrice.com?
- Have your work seen by over 30,000 daily visitors.
- 80% of our visitors are from USA, Canada, UK and Australia.
- Majority of our visitors are finance professionals, investors, traders and energy market participants.
- All contributors have their own page where they can promote their services and business.
- Exchange ideas with peers and potential investors / customers, building your business and reputation.
- All articles will appear on the Homepage, they will also be syndicated to Google News and other sites within our network.
- Promote your product or service in your writers Bio to our affluent and engaged audience.
- Benefit from quality back links in your bio (which will appear at the bottom of all your articles and on your authors page).
- All articles are indexed and well positioned in Google, so your work will be viewed for many years to come.
Let us help you get the exposure your work deserves.
Who are we looking to work with?
Analysts, investors, industry professionals, journalists, etc... (we are not looking to work with SEO companies).
What Topics are we Looking For?
We are looking for original articles that cover all energy topics and sectors from fossil fuels to alternative technologies. We also have sections for commodities (metals and softs), finance, economics and trading.
We prefer fundamental analysis style pieces for the financial articles but we will also look at technically focused work.
We also have quite a large Geopolitical following and are accepting the occasional piece in this area.
If your work is thoroughly researched and well written and falls outside the scope listed above we will still consider it if we feel our readers can benefit from the information.
How Can I become a contributor?
Please send an e-mail to our editor James Stafford at: email@example.com letting him know a little about yourself and your work and if successful we will be in touch with more information about setting you up as a writer and additional benefits we offer writers.
How can I ensure my articles will be published?
If your article is well researched, original and is relevant to the topic being discussed, as well as matching our sites ethos, then you will probably be published.
The content should be on topic, original and non offensive. It also should not be unduly self-promotional.
Who owns copyright for submitted articles?
As the writer you retain the copyright to the article. You assign to us First World Serial Rights; which means that your contributions must be your own original work and not published elsewhere. However once the contribution appears in OilPrice.Com, you are free to permit your work to appear elsewhere subject only to the condition that it carries the line First Published at www.oilprice.com.
We may also edit your article, by changing the title and making minor changes to the text to appeal to our readers and give improved search engine visibility without materially changing the sense of what is written. (This is very rare though.)
In submitting your content you warrant that the work is your own and does not include any material in which any third party owns any intellectual property rights. If you have engaged anyone to write the contribution for you, you must make sure you have an assignment to you of all rights that person has in the contribution.
Can I copy someone else's article from another website to submit here?
All submissions must be your own original work. Any articles found to be copies from somewhere else will be deleted without notice. Please only submit your own original articles.
To become a contributor please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.