Message Board Terms of Conditions of Use
LAST UPDATED: July 2012
Your registration obligations
1. In consideration of your use of message board facility, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when registering; and
- ensure your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Providing. Any information that we believe to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, may result in the suspension or termination of your registration.
2. Your screen name will be used to identify you on the Board. Vulgar or offensive screen names will constitute a breach of these Terms.
4. The User is responsible for all the data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted that they submit to the Board. The User is entirely responsible for all content uploaded. We do not control the content posted by other users and therefore do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that content.
5. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content including any reliance on its accuracy or completeness. You also understand that by using the Board, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
6. You agree that you will not use the Board or any part of our Website to:
- upload, post or email any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or disguise the origin of any content;
- 'stalk' or otherwise harass another;
- engage in ‘flaming’;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- upload, post or email any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post or email any content that infringes any intellectual property rights of any party;
- upload, post or email any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters' or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post or email any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue;
- violate any applicable national or international laws or regulations.
7. You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen content but that we shall have the right (though not the obligation) in our sole discretion to move, modify or remove any content that is available on the Board or our Website generally.
8. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence (including the right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform or display any content (in whole or part) you upload, post or email and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or developed.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or partners harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from any third party claim in relation to any content you upload, post or email on or through the Board, your use of the Board and our Website, or your breach of the provisions of these Terms.
11. We may ban, delete or prohibit any content that relates to those breaches or that we judge harmful to individuals or any of our affiliates, licensors or partners.
12. We reserve the right to take whatever action we deem necessary to prevent such breaches including the following:
- Issue warnings; or
- Ban users from the Board and our Website generally;
- Our decision is final in all such cases.
13. If we deem necessary we may report your activities to your Internet service provider, your employer, relevant authorities, or to legal action being taken against you, or both.
15. We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of these Terms. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on the Website and by continuing to use our Website following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. No variation may be made to these Terms without the express written agreement of the Website.