View Poll Results: Do you think that the modification of weather could effect the climate?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Maybe its something else?

Hey, my name is Richard and I`m new to oilprice.com. I have an argument that might cop a lot of flack in the climate change community but I think it should be debated and properly considered. I have a theory that the climate is changing because of weather modification. I believe that governments are using and testing the technology behind weather modification and the general public have no idea its going on. As we all know, countries wish to test the effectiveness and power of their weapons. Weather modification can be used as a weapon also.

The United States used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of enemy troops (You can look that up on "Weather Warfare" on Wikipedia if your interested and there is a link on my website also). I wonder at what stage of advancement in this technology the world is at now. Its been over forty years since the Vietnam War and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. I have an article that I would like to invite you all to read which shows you what fueled my interest for weather modification. The article is regarding Hurricane Sandy and it is a theory that Hurricane Sandy was manufactured. My theory is based on several major coincidences about the storm itself. Please read before replying to this post.

http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.inf...urricanesandy/
    -
    Richard D
    Last edited by subhumn; 11-30-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Wow! can it be? I am from Queens NY, now living in Denver CO. The idea of such a storm (Sandy) could not have been dreamed of, back in the 70's & 80's when I was growing up!! are you sure that Global Warming is not the cause?

Thanks for listening. I`ll show you something... you have to make your own mind up.

#1 - Largest Atlantic Hurricane ever recorded
    #2 - If you look at the topography, when the storm reaches North America it continues to stay the around the same distance away from the coastline. (I didnt think that the coastline effects the path of a storm?)
    #3 - The storm curves with with the coastline (Same as above)
    #4 - The storm speeds up just as it heads for New Jersey. (So the whole time of this storm it was at a steady rate and then just before the major catastrophe of the storm it speeds up, just before it circles New York)
    #5 - Circles New York (Business capital of the world, business capital of the United States, most recognised city in the United States, where 9/11 happened).

I think the coincidences are enough to prompt thorough scientific investigation. Maybe it is just a storm, but I think a large number of experts need to sit down and look at it properly. People dont expect any storm to be manufactured so they never investigate. I think we should start.

Now theres more...

#6 - Largest Atlantic Hurricane hits late in the Hurricane Season.. (I`d think the largest would be at peak period).
    #7 - Very far north for the largest Atlantic Hurricane...
    #8 - Very fast for a Hurricane (so its the biggest, its very fast, not at the right time, very far north)
    #9 - Biggest Storm surge ever seen (and now the storm surge has created some of the worst flooding ever seen)
    #10 - The weather channel labelled it a "Frankenstorm"... If you remember Frankenstein was created, he was not born, he was manufactured...

I want people to come and talk to me and approach me regarding weather warfare but for some reason they dont? I dont understand. Shouldn't that be enough?

Subhumn you may want to take a basic science course and one in probability. Work on reducing ypur carbon footprint if you want to reduce the probability of such events.

Then just who would be behind such events? The Muslims, oh wait as more than 20 million were displaced in the great floods last year. The Russians, doubt it as they had record heat waves and fires in 2010. Maybe France except they suffered heat waves in 2007 with tens of thousands dead.
    Last edited by Dhrivnak; 12-02-2012 at 02:21 PM.

In answer to the poll question, I believe that modifying the weather could affect the climate.

However I don not believe that Hurricane Sandy was a manufactured storm.

Just because it broke many records does not mean that it is fake, records are there to be broken.
    It hugged the coastline for a while, well the coastline does actually have a huge impact on weather systems due to the difference in temperature between the ocean and the land, and the different rates at which they warm up and cool down.
    If storms of that size could be artificially created, then they certainly couldn't be controlled once at that size, not with anywhere near the accuracy to actually target an individual city.

Just because you can see several reasons why this storm could be artificial, does not mean that it must be artificial, especially when actual meteorological science can provide far more solid explanations.

Well Richard, you've shown that Hollywood really is ahead of it's time. This weather warfare jargon was a movie or an episode on a TV series 30 years ago. I don't question the science ,I suppose it's possible to create a storm but not take it for a walk up the coast.

The hurricane stuck to the coastline because of warm or cold pressures.Hurricanes are always looking for land but need waters to feed so running up a coast is a very normal scenario. I live in Florida and I'm neither afraid or intimidated by them. Global warming is causing weather to do strange things.I won't debate whether it's man made global warming or just part of a natural cycle.Maybe both is the answer.

The coastal area's of the World really need to stop giving out those lucrative coastal building permits. IE: New Orleans should never have been rebuilt .Only the higher and most identifiable part of that city ,The French Quarter,which IS New Orleans we treasure ,should have time and money spent on protecting it, from the inevitable. The North Pole is melting, How would a weather warfare country or syndicate ever benefit from that ?

Quote Originally Posted by subhumn View Post
    Hey, my name is Richard and I`m new to oilprice.com. I have an argument that might cop a lot of flack in the climate change community but I think it should be debated and properly considered. I have a theory that the climate is changing because of weather modification. I believe that governments are using and testing the technology behind weather modification and the general public have no idea its going on. As we all know, countries wish to test the effectiveness and power of their weapons. Weather modification can be used as a weapon also.
    Richard D
    Another quote from a different forum: Hi, my name is Richard and i am kind of new to Religious Forums and I really like it here. I have a theory that Hurricane Sandy was manufactured and I would like to share my theory and invite people to read the article provided that explains my theory. I am not a scientist and I am not educated in this field, but I have done my best to explain why I believe that Sandy is indeed manufactured . . .
    That's from http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.inf...urricanesandy/

Good spot Alan - a new Troll - lovely

Alan, wonderful spot.

Probably just some conspiracy theorist that is trying to drive traffic to his site by asking people to read the article and 'evidence' there.

The words "I am not a scientist and I am not educated in this field," are completely unnecessary, reading just a small part of what Richard has to say it is obvious that he is out of his depth and clutching at straws.

IMHO, Sandy was exacerbated by global dimming. Global dimming is the measured phenomenon whereby sunlight has been altered in such a way as to reduce its ability to evaporate water from still water.

The sun deposits a certain amount of energy to the oceans. The energy must either be radiated or evaporated away or the ocean surface gets warmer. Global dimming has lowered the ability of smooth ocean water to evaporate. This leaves rough ocean evaporation, i.e., storms. More energy to dissipate with rough surface evaporation, more storms.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by KitemanSA; 12-13-2012 at 02:25 PM.