We are selling part of our portfolio of energy related keyword domain names.
As we have found with our website, having a keyword domain is a major advantage to promoting your website/business, as it offers instant brandability and helps provide targeted leads as soon as a site is put up. em>(See below for why a premium domain is essential to your online success.)
The domains on offer are:
Other names we are also selling are:
+ many others
If you are interested in any of these names please do drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about why you business needs a great domain name please take a look at the below:
A great domain name is the foundation of any successful online strategy and is often the difference between success and failure for e-commerce ventures. The internet is growing at a rapid pace and to capture your share of this expanding market you need a premium domain.
Here are some reasons why your company can benefit from owning the right domain:
• Instant Brandability - With the right name your brand is already built, e.g: CreditCards.com, Business.com. A targeted domain name can be used to protect your current brand, or promote specific areas within your business.
• Instant Credibility - Your domain name is the first thing people see, so make sure it’s dynamic and descriptive. Business.com, gives out a far more powerful message than Getagreatbusiness.com. You can also personalise your e-mail addresses: Jane@business.com, looks much more professional and is far more likely to be opened than: Billstevens@hotmail.com.
• Easy to remember & relevant to your business - Repeat Business. More businesses are competing on the web, and to get noticed amongst the billions of pages you need to have the best real estate!
• Descriptive name – Is essential for people to know what you do. shoes.com sells shoes, AmericanFlags.com sells American flags. every one of these represent a market and owning the generic domain for that market is VITAL. As it instantly gives you and your name credibility, which is not an easy thing online.
• Business Asset/Investment - The name is a business asset that will increase in value as more Individuals and businesses come online. Memorable, Generic and Brandable names are rapidly increasing in value as companies begin to recognise the need to stand out from their competitors.
• Minimise competition - If you don’t have a great name - you can be sure your competitors will. What’s the lifetime value of each customer you could lose by buying a poor quality domain name?
• Targeted leads – Can happen when you have a relevant and Premium name (e.g. CreditCards.com, GolfBalls.com). Because the name is short and relevant to a product. It’s becoming quite normal now for people to type your domain name into the browser instead of going through a search engine. (This type in traffic has been proven to convert up to 5% of visitors – whereas traditional search engine traffic averages around 1-2%) – Hence your advertising Budget will be much more cost effective.
• The correct name is a Salesman working tirelessly for you 24 hours a day. It never rests, sleeps, gets sick or moans you’re paying it too little – it just keeps working. Combined with this is the fact it’s an entire marketing campaign, that will never be outdated or irrelevant.
• If you are a new business a great name will enable you to launch your brand into the public’s mind at a very low cost, and get the kick start you need to start competing immediately in the global marketplace.